"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Time Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
write a 1050- to 1,400-word paper investigating a historical water contamination event. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Hurricane Katrina
- BP oil Spill
- Japanese Tsunami of 2011
- Exxon Valdez oil spill
- Walkerton, Ontario E. coli contamination
Research your chosen historical water contamination event.
Answer the following questions in your paper:
- What were the results of the contamination on the water supply? Use the stages of the hydrological cycle to describe your answer.
- What were the results of the contamination on the environment?
- What treatment process could be used to remove any impurities from the event?
- What lesson about water was learned from your research?
- What economic value does water have?
Include a minimum of two references from peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines