"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Time Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Week 5
- 5.1 Provide a brief definition of network access control.
- 5.2 What is an EAP?
- 5.3 List and briefly define four EAP authentication methods.
- 5.4 What is EAPOL?
- 5.5 What is the function of IEEE 802.1X?
- 5.6 Define cloud computing.
- 5.7 List and briefly define three cloud service models.
- 5.8 What is the cloud computing reference architecture?
- 5.9 Describe some of the main cloud-specific security threats.
- 6.2 What protocols comprise TLS?
- 6.3 What is the difference between a TLS connection and a TLS session?
- 6.4 List and briefly define the parameters that define a TLS session state.
- 6.5 List and briefly define the parameters that define a TLS session connection.
- 6.6 What services are provided by the TLS Record Protocol?
- 6.7 What steps are involved in the TLS Record Protocol transmission?
- 6.8 What is the purpose of HTTPS?
- 6.9 For what applications is SSH useful?
- 6.10 List and briefly define the SSH protocols.
- 7.1 What is the basic building block of an 802.11 WLAN?
- 7.2 Define an extended service set.
- 7.3 List and briefly define IEEE 802.11 services.
- 7.4 Is a distribution system a wireless network?
- 7.5 How is the concept of an association related to that of mobility?
- 7.6 What security areas are addressed by IEEE 802.11i?
- 7.7 Briefly describe the five IEEE 802.11i phases of operation.
- 7.8 What is the difference between TKIP and CCMP?
Submit a Microsoft Word document under the Homework 5 Submission link.