- Your comments should be substantiated and substantive. Postings require two citations from 1 scholarly journal and/or 1 outside textbook. Textbooks assigned to this course may be used for an additional citation only.
- Each of the two references must be from a different reference source.
- To gain full credit for the assignment, the response must be a full page, but no more than three (3) pages in length, which includes the reference list.
- Students are required to use APA format, proper citations, and references. Students using direct quotes from referenced sources in the body of the paper must include quotations.
- Students will be assigned to a question.
Clinical Decision Case study.
Begin with a Head-Toe assessment, you decide if it should be treated as episodic with rationale.
You have been assigned two (2) cases to provide analysis. All cases should include the following
a. Pathophysiology and pharmacology of the disease
b. Expected signs and symptoms of the disease.
c. Nursing Diagnosis with a plan of care.
d. All questions pertaining to the case as listed under each case.
You have been assigned two (2) cases to provide analysis.
C1. Mr. Bush, a 45-year-old middle school teacher arrives at the emergency department by EMS ground transport after he experienced severe mid-sternal chest pain at work. On arrival to the ED,
a. What priority interventions you would initiate?
b. What information would you require to definitively determine what was causing Mr. Bush’s chest pain?
C2. Explain how diuretics, receptor antagonists, angiotensin converting enzyme antagonists, and angiotensin receptor antagonists reduce blood pressure in individuals with primary hypertension.