"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Time Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Unless otherwise instructed, Lesson Assignments should be prepared in Microsoft Word® using the Times New Roman font, 12 point, single space, double space between paragraphs. Each page must be numbered and your last name and student number included on the upper left hand corner of each page. Each student is responsible for completing all assignments by the required date and time. This course contains a number of lesson assignments and/or case studies. All assignments are to be completed in a Microsoft Word® document conforming to American Psychological Association (APA) formatting standards (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/). Additionally, please ensure your assignment has a cover page and a separate reference page, see “Example Assignment Submission Template”, as an example. For any additional information on APA, please reference the course syllabus.
Your lesson assignment responses should be evidenced from the course textbook and/or from peer-reviewed sources not more than 5 years old. In general, Wikipedia is not a professionally-reviewed resource and should not be used as an assignment reference. You must cite your references so that readers can verify your conclusions, and easily determine what is your work, and what is paraphrased or taken directly from other sources. Failure to give credit for the work of others in your assignments and writing projects constitutes plagiarism.
The following Short Answer Questions should be completed and submitted to the course faculty via the learning platform for evaluation and grading. Submit your responses to these questions in one WORD document. List the question first, and then your response. Additionally, your responses are to be answered in a paragraph narrative format; not bulletized or numbered lists. In most cases your responses to each individual questions should be no more than 500 words (per question).
Regional Economic Integration
International Financial Markets
1) Discuss free trade areas as a level of regional economic integration. How can regional integration enable employment opportunities?
2) Explain the concepts of trade creation and trade diversion. Who are the winners and losers in each scenario?
3) What is an offshore financial center? Differentiate between an operational center and a booking center, providing examples for each.
4) Why do governments impose currency restrictions and how can companies get around such restrictions?
5) What is currency speculation? Why do some governments protect their markets from currency speculation?