Thanks for installing the Top of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Use the Keiser Online Library to find a peer-reviewed research
article from a psychology journal (i.e., the journal should have the
word “psychology” in the journal’s name; e.g., Journal of Applied
- Read the article and identify the journal type and sections listed
in the discussion description. It is recommended students find an
“original research” article to help identify most terminology and
sections previously listed.
- Post a discussion with the following information (for this week, a list is fine versus paragraphs):
- Article name
- Author’s last name(s)
- Year of publication
- Journal title
- Journal Article type and explanation why is was this type based on the handout
- List the primary sections of the article, explain the reason for each, and summarize the content. Here is an example:
- Discussion: the discussion section evaluated the key
findings in the previous Analysis section. The reason for this section
was to provide an explanation for the results of the statistical
analysis, and describe whether the authors’ hypotheses were supported.
The discussion section revealed the significant negative relationship
between spirituality and stress among terminal patients could be the
result of the comfort one feels in a higher power and faith all will be
fine, which in turn diminishes stress related to imminent death.
- Attach the article to your discussion post
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.