· Assess the essential components of health care decision making models, emphasizing the system development life cycle (SDLC).
· Determine the impact technology has on cultural factors in health care provisions and decision-making.
· Evaluate the roles and responsibilities of key players in strategic planning and continuous quality improvement.
· Assess enterprise-wide data’s role in health information governance.
· Compare and contrast the roles of technology and enterprise-wide information as it relates to data governance.
· Summarize best practices and policies as they relate to data governance, information exchange, and technical and structural interoperability.
· Explain the economic impact of system acquisition.
· Formulate and provide answers to three questions that you feel would be appropriate for the board to ask.