Question 15 0 / 1 point
According to the UMUC Academic Levels of Progress policy, the only criterion for academic probation is a student’s GPA falling below 3.0.
- a) True
- b) False
Question 16 0 / 1 point
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As a graduate student at UMUC, you are expected to be an independent learner. This means that you __________.
- a) critically analyze information presented to you
- b) actively engage in the opportunity to master the subject area of your chosen discipline
- c) spend a lot of time learning on your own time, outside of class
- d) all of the above
Question 17 1 / 1 point
You are writing a paper on firearms in the workplace and you find some statistics on the National Rifle Association site (www.nra.org/). What is the best strategy to apply if you want to use those statistics in your paper?
- a) You shouldn’t use the statistics at all because they come from the free Web.
- b) Check the statistics against other sources before you use them because they may be biased.
- c) Use the statistics because they support your thesis statement and the National Rifle Association is well-known.
- d) none of the above