A key component of performance improvement involves data analysis and identifying positive or negative trends in performance. When managing large amounts of data over time, it is essential that a control chart be used to identify the presence of a statistically significant trend.
Research Project: You are required to construct a control chart for a clinical metric or outcome at a hospital or skilled nursing facility. Include the following:
- Choose the clinical metric that you intend to measure (e.g., catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTI), patient falls, or readmissions within 30 days).
- Create a control chart that is appropriate for the metric that you are measuring.
- Explain how the targeted outcome was selected (benchmark or historical data) and why.
- You will need to describe how the data were collected and how they were incorporated into the construction of the control chart.
- Explain how the control chart can be used to identify positive and negative trends in performance.
- Deliverable Length: 5-7 pages; minimum 5 academic/professional references published in last 5 yrs.
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now