Use the questions in the table in chapter 3 on page 101 of your textbook as a guide as you write your personal philosophy of nursing. The paper should be three typewritten double spaced pages following APA style guidelines. The paper should address the following:
- Introduction that includes who you are and where you practice nursing
- Definition of Nursing
- Assumptions or underlying beliefs
- Definitions and examples of the major domains (person, health, and environment) of nursing
- Summary that includes:
- How are the domains connected?
- What is your vision of nursing for the future?
- What are the challenges that you will face as a nurse?
- What are your goals for professional development?
Grading criteria for the Personal Philosophy of Nursing Paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Definition of Nursing 20%
Assumptions and beliefs 20%
Definitions and examples of domains of nursing 30%
Your paper must be written in APA style