1,050- to 1,400-word paper that examines assessment tools that evaluate physical measures, and how applying Watson’s theory of human caring integrates the mind-body-spirit dimensions. This paper must demonstrate your knowledge of tools that expand the abilities of nurses to assess and evaluate clients in various stages of health, illness, stress, and life.
- State the three assessment tools you selected.
- click here for more information on this paper
- Describe each tool and the population for which it might be useful.
- State data about each tool, such as cost, length, the ease in using the tool, for what populations it is best designed, and the validity of information.
- Describe how this tool enhances the assessment phase of the nursing process and affects the quality of health care delivered by the nurse.
- Apply these tools to the vulnerable population from the Vulnerable Population and Self-Awareness Paper.
- Cite at least four references.
- ANY OF THE 3 BELOW
Adult Life Stress Measurement
Beck Depression Inventory
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Calgary Family Assessment ModelDaily Hassles ScaleDysfunctional Attitude ScaleFamily Hardiness IndexHassles and Uplifts InventoryHealth Self-Determination Index (HSDI)Index of Core Spiritual ExperiencesPerceived Stress ScaleSocial Support QuestionnaireSpiritual Perspective ScaleState-Trait Anxiety InventoryWays of Coping Questionnaire
- Well Being Picture Scale
- Stress Warning Signals Inventory
- Spiritual Well-Being Scale
- Spiritual Involvement & Beliefs Scale
- Schoolager’s Coping Strategies Inventory
- Mini-Mental State Exam
- Health Self-Determination Index for Children (HSDI-C)
- Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile (HLPL-II)
- Feetham Family Functioning Survey
- Family Adaptability and Cohesion Scale
- Derogatis Stress Profile
- Coping Resources Inventory for Stress