1. What is the etiology of pyloric stenosis?
2. Describe in detail the pathophysiological process of pyloric stenosis.
3. Identify hallmark signs identified from the physical exam and presenting symptoms. What diagnostic tests would help to confirm the diagnosis of pyloric stenosis?
4. Describe the pathophysiology of complications of pyloric stenosis.
5. What teaching would you provide this patient/parents regarding pyloric stenosis?
In addition to the textbook (McCance, K. L., Huether, S. E., Brashers, V. L., & Rote, N. S. (2013). Pathophysiology: The biologic basis for disease in adults and children (7th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby)utilize at least one peer-reviewed, evidence based resource to develop your post.