Each student will develop a strategic plan that highlights specific issues in the strategic management and marketing of a healthcare organization of his/her choice. The strategic plan will increase the student’s critical perspectives, awareness, and knowledge in the course subject area.Students may consult with me individually anytime during your paper writing. This is a mini strategic plan but it must include the following:
- Introduction and overview of the organization selected
- What are the mission, vision and values of the organization?
- Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of the organization. Research for information on the organization.
- Identify two areas for improvement based on the SWOT analysis and develop two strategic goals
- Outline short term/long terms objectives and what steps and procedures would be necessary for achieving these objectives? How you will evaluate/control each strategy (and thus each objective) in your plan. How will you know whether your strategy/objective is on target? Who will be responsible?
- Keep in mind that resources may be scarce or limited. If you plan to do something, make sure that you are considering costs/expenses and also how you will finance such activities.
- Describe two approaches to marketing or promoting these goals within the organization or to the community/service area.
The strategic plan outline must be approved by the instructor. Students may send me a proposal by email before plan writing. In the proposal, students should tell me the full title of your strategic plan, why the organization/institution is your best choice, and how you plan to write. I will approve your proposal if I think it is suitable and feasible. Students may consult with me individually anytime during your paper writing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now