- Maintains/demonstrates clinical expertise.
- Practice in the clinical areas reflects current standards of practice, hospital values, and legal standards.
- Develops/maintains positive collaborative working relationship with physicians.
- Participates in the development, interpretation, communication, and implementation of new standards, policies, and procedures.
- Uses effective interpersonal/communication skills with individuals/groups to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ensures continuance of unit-based performance improvement initiatives.
- Supports/participates in hospital quality initiatives. Recognizes/investigates/defines quality and service issues and ensures corrective action/resolution.
- Consistently contributes to the positive working environment and acts in a manner congruent with the mission and philosophy of the hospital.
graduatesleaguepapers.com is an online assignment help service available in 9 countries. Our local operations span across Australia, US, UK, South east Asia and the Middle East. With extensive experience in academic writing, Total assignment help has a strong track record delivering quality writing at a nominal price that meet the unique needs of students in our local markets.
You can get intouch with us through live chat or on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org