Jarnay Brown English 200 Journal #5 response to “A Raisin in the Sun” play.
Remember, your journal responses need to be at least 250-word reactions to the pieces you’ve read. Below are some of the prompts to consider in typing your journal. Choose ONLY ONE as the basis of your response:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What do I think of this text and why?
- List the emotions (anger, pity, envy, admiration, astonishment, etc.) the work evoked. Then draw conclusions about the reasons you think you felt these emotions.
- Copy one sentence, one line, or one phrase that struck you as especially beautiful, puzzling, enlightening, and so on. Then interpret how and why the sentence, line, or phrase evoked this response.
- You can write a letter to the author asking questions or making observations about the reading.
- Draw conclusions about why you could or could not detect with a particular character or situation in the reading.
- Reread the work and interpret how your impression of the reading changed from your initial reading of the piece. ( You have to read A raisin in the sun play it watch the play) English homework help