- Visit the DME coding system (DMECS) website at https://www.dmepdac.com/dmecs/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Review the DMECS guide
- Explain the purpose of the DMECS, its uses, and users
- Include the results of searching on replacement socket and HCPCS code L8000
Chapter 4 Application Exercise 1
- Access the NDC-HCPCS crosswalk
- Locate the HCPCS code J2997
- Identify the NDC codes for J2997
- Find the NDC Label for Cathflo activase. Search the Internet for the official site for this drug. Locate the billing FAQs
- Answer the following questions
- Is the configuration of the NDC codes HIPAA compliant? Why or why not?
- How can the same HCPCS code have different NDC codes?
- What NDC code is provided in the FAQs?
- You have the choice to write a two-page paper double spaced or create a multimedia presentation to respond to the exercises
- Clearly label your response to each exercise in your submission
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now