Develop and deliver a 10–15 minute seminar/workshop aimed at the teen or young adult audience on a specific health risk associated with the population.
Choose a health risk associated with adolescence. Some categories to consider may include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Substance use and abuse
- Tobacco use
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
2. As the health care advocate, you will present the following to the target audience (adolescents or young adults)in 10-15 slides or screens:
- An overview of the risk factor
- Contributing factors
- Prevalence of the health risk (meaningful data)
- Explain your role with the issue as a health care practitioner/advocate
- Ways to identify a problem and address the issue
- Present an activity or project or exercise for the audience to engage in related to the topic
- Help and support resources
3. In your research materials, incorporate 3–4 current sources with one containing the most current statistics.
4. Use age-appropriate creativity to ensure the message gets across to the selected audience.
Please be aware that point 2 need to be complete!!