Course Project—Part 2
Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
This week you will submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here (PLEASE SEE FIRST ATTACHED) for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2, (PLEASE SEE SECOND ATTACHED, ATTACHMENT IS THE PROJECT THAT I SUBMITTED IN WEEK 2) for all three groups of learners:
· Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy.
· Describe the lesson content.
· Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
· Describe instructional methods.
· Indicate time allotted for each activity.
· Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
· Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
· Submit your response in a 6- to 7-page paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. Be sure to use appropriate APA formatting.