Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation
By now you know that administrative responsibilities in health care facilities are managed by professionals who oversee medical facility processes, have in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, and have a thorough understanding of the complexities involved in patient care. Drawing upon what you have learned in this course, imagine you have been invited to an annual meeting for a large national health care company. You have been asked to speak to a group of managers and directors about the strategic role of health care administrators and must prepare a comprehensive overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role. Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation
For this assignment, create a professional, narrated presentation focused on the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role. Your target audience are professionals in the industry who do not have a thorough understanding of your work.Create a PowerPoint (or Prezi) and record the presentation using Kaltura. Follow the content outline below and use speaker notes to cover the required topics listed here:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Provide an overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects specific to the health care administrator’s role (2–3 slides).
- Summarize how the different aspects identified in 1., above, overlap and interface (1–2 slides).
- Provide three examples of the duties and responsibilities involved in health care administration, such as risk management, policy and procedure, regulatory compliance, ethics board, compliance officer, et cetera (2–3 slides).
- List two types of jobs or titles often found in health care delivery settings that are focused on risk management and regulatory compliance; include review of the importance and benefits of these functions within the health care system (1–2 slides).
- Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect patients and staff including the patient benefits (2–3 slides). Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation
- Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect the financial and business operations of a health care facility (2–3 slides).
- Summarize the health care administrator’s role in regard to political, legal, and ethical issues related to an issue such as a data breach, a HIPAA or EMTALA violation, et cetera). Review the implications of this function if mishandled. (2–3 slides)
Note: The presentation should not exceed 15 slides (with speaker notes) including a title slide and reference slide. Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation