Will need minimum of 300 words, APA Style, double spaced, times new roman, font 12, and and Include: (3 references within 2015-2018)with intext citations.
Topic 1K.N. is a 24-year-old woman who presents to the family practice clinic complaining of sudden urgency to urinate, back pain, frequent urination, and pain with urination. Symptoms began approximately 48 hours ago.
She awoke from sleep with urgency and suprapubic discomfort 2 nights ago. Her urine now has a strong odor and a cloudy appearance. She has an allergy to Bactrim.
- What are some appropriate questions to ask the patient?
- What are three differential diagnoses for the patient? ( Urinary Tract Infection,, Overactive Bladder, Cystitis, Noninfectous Urethritis)
- What physical examination would you perform? (Urine culture
- What diagnostics would you include?
- Create an evidenced-based plan of care. Include pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments.
Urine dipstick results: Color, dark yellow, specific gravity 1.035, ph 5.5, protein (-), Ketones (-), Bilirubin (-), Trace blood, Leukoesterase (+), Nitrites (+), Urobilinogen (-)
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now