Research the South University Online Library and the Internet to read more about the behavioral patterns. Conduct an interview (via phone or face-to-face) of ten or more people in the age group of fifteen to sixty-four years, to survey the impression of their health, health problems, and lifestyle choices.
Ask the following questions, while conducting the interview:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Do you smoke?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you wear a seatbelt while driving a car?
- Do you talk on the phone while driving?
- Do you exercise four to five times a week?
- Do you eat a healthy diet with fruits, vegetables, fish, chicken, and whole grain?
- Do you suffer from any of the following conditions: high blood pressure, stress, weight issues, or diabetes?
Compile the data collected through the interview for each category of questions, taking into consideration the age group to which they belong.
For doing so, create a three column chart.
- In the first column, list the health behaviors for which people were interviewed.
- In the second column, list the percentage of individuals interviewed against each behavior.
- In the third column, list the percentage of people who believe they have healthy lifestyles (information can be found in the text readings or from the Internet).
Next, analyze the chart to understand how these columns differ from each other.
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 3- to 4-page report of your analysis, answering the following questions:
- Are you surprised to see the trends of the most common behaviors? Discuss.
- Did an individual’s age relate to his or her health behavior? For example, do individuals in the age group of fifty to sixty years have different behaviors than individuals in the age group of thirty to forty years?
- What are some of the changes that the people you interviewed could implement in their lifestyles and behaviors to improve their health status?
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format