Components of Knowledge Management
According to the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the four core components of knowledge management are:
- Governance: The leadership that commits to an organizational structure capable of managing the knowledge.
- Content: The quantity and quality of the data and information that is managed.
- Processes: The standards and guidelines that will be used to collect, manage, and disseminate information.
- Technology: The system supporting the other three components.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research and read the article, “Rhode Island HEALTH Web Data Query System: Death Certificate Module” (Gjelsvik & Monteiro, 2009).
Click here to read the article. http://rimed.org/medhealthri/2009-01/2009-01-32.pdf
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Gjelsvik, A., & Monteiro, K. (2009). Rhode Island HEALTH web data query system:
Death certificate module. Health by Numbers, 92(1), 32-33.
Based on your reading, create a 5- to 6-page document in Microsoft Word, which includes the answers to the following questions:
- What is the “Rhode Island HEALTH Web Data Query System: Death Certificate Module?” Briefly describe the system’s purpose and how it came about.
- Which organizations are involved in its governance? Provide a list and description of each organization.
- What information can be found using this system? What are the advantages and limitations, if any, to the information that is available?
- How is the information collected, managed, and retrieved?
- What are the technological components or services that this system relies on? Why?
Conduct a query using one of the programs on this site. http://health.ri.gov/programs/detail.php?pgm_id=138
Describe your query and then provide the results you obtained using this system.