The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, answer the following questions:
- What small group would you select (for example, three families with young children, a group of five AIDS patients, and so on)? What made you select this particular group?
- What portion of the plan would you like to implement in the small group?
- What health risk do you expect to tackle by implementing this intervention?
- What results do you expect?
- How do you plan to implement this intervention? Do you have any specific strategy in mind? What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
- What resources do you need?
By the due date assigned, prepare a 1-2 page Microsoft Word document with your responses to the questions above and submit it to the Submissions Area.