https://graduatesleaguepapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo2.png 0 0 admin https://graduatesleaguepapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo2.png admin2019-01-21 11:24:272019-01-21 11:24:27What was Florence Nightingale’s role in establishing nursing as a formal occupation?
Health Profession Assignment
Identify at least one alternate health profession, such as PA-C, and a related professional organization, such as the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that answers the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- click here for more information on this paper
- What is your interest in this profession?
- What are your goals regarding this profession? Describe the plans you have made towards this goal in the past year.
- What is the growth trend for this profession, especially as there is a continuing shortage of medical professionals in the U.S.?
In addition, your presentation should address the following:
- What was Florence Nightingale’s role in establishing nursing as a formal occupation?
- Compare and contrast the types of nursing programs described in Cockerham (2007) to the available nursing programs listed on the All Nursing Schools Web site.
Write additional information in the Notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.
Cite your sources using the correct APA format on a separate page.
|ASSIGNMENT 2 GRADING CRITERIA||MAXIMUM POINTS|
|Discussed your interest in some alternate health profession.||5|
|Discussed your goals regarding the alternate health profession, and described the plan you have made towards meeting the goal in the past year.||10|
|Analyzed and explained Florence Nightingale’s role in establishing nursing as a formal occupation.||10|
|Compared and contrasted the types of nursing programs described in Cockerham (2007) to the available nursing programs listed on the All Nursing Schools Web site.||20|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using the correct APA style.||5|