- Go to the online library and find a recent (no older than 3 years) article reporting the results of a nursing or health research study in which a statistical procedure from Chapter 12 in your textbook is used for analysis (try using health research and chi square as search terms, or use the name of a different nonparametric test).
click here for more information on this paper
- Post the reference using APA format at the top of your response and then provide a BRIEF 1 paragraph summary of the study.
- Discuss why the nonparametric test was used. In order to do this, you will need to state:
- What was the Dependent Variable (DV) and at what level was it measured?
- What was the Independent Variable (IV) and at what level was it measured?
- You will then compare this to the type of data required and whether assumptions of the test were met.
- Your posting will conclude with whether or not the finding was statistically significant or not, and a brief discussion of what it means for the finding in the study to be statistically significant at the 0.05 level.
graduatesleaguepapers.com is an online assignment help service available in 9 countries. Our local operations span across Australia, US, UK, South east Asia and the Middle East. With extensive experience in academic writing, Total assignment help has a strong track record delivering quality writing at a nominal price that meet the unique needs of students in our local markets.
You can get intouch with us through live chat or on our email address email@example.com